Hollywood Feet

THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN sitting on the hills of Los Angeles is an American Icon. But what does its name itself really and truthfully have to offer us if we take an skewed look
I usually like to look anagrammingly, but today I thought I try, lexigrammingly, which is not much different from anagrams. Let me explain--Lexing just involves making all the words you can with the letters that comprise the original word, name, or phrase, you want to lex and then simply use the words to tell a verse of truth about your subject
Now--getting back to the THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN, the first one, which was originally built in 1923 by film director Mack Sennett and LA Time publisher Harry Chandler, let look at is past. Just this past December of 2005 its broken-down-in-storage-parts were up for auction on EBAY
I recall my last check during its auction stage THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN reached as much as two hundred fifty one thousand dollars with 201 bids. The auction ended on December 6th at 20:18:47 PST but I don't recall the amount for which it sold. But its not the worth of THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN I'm concerned with in this writing--Its whether or not its remains a haunted icon
I found the two words, DESTINY DELIGHT, now those two words certainly do describe the folks who leave their small home towns to embark on their dreams of appearing on the silver screen. When I found the words GOLDEN LION it certainly did give me the image of MGM's roaring cat leading one of it's films

No comments:

Post a Comment